What is self-hypnosis?
Self-hypnosis is a trance-like state in which you focus your attention inward and are more highly suggestible.
In other words, when you’re in a self-hypnotic state, you’re more likely to be open to suggestions (from yourself or others) about changing your behavior.
And since one of the key components of manifestation is changing your behavior to align with your desired outcome, self-hypnosis is a powerful tool for manifesting your dream body.
Does audio hypnosis work for weight loss?
Yes, audio hypnosis does work for weight loss, but it’s important to understand how.
It won’t magically melt body fat off of your body without any additional effort on your part.
But it helps indirectly by motivating you to make the changes you need to manifest your dream body.
This is how the law of attraction will start to work better for you.
For example, if you’re trying to manifest a 20-pound weight loss, audio hypnosis can help by:
- Reducing your cravings for unhealthy foods
- Increasing your motivation to exercise
- Helping you adopt healthy eating habits
- Improving your mindset
- Getting you to stick to your diet plan
In other words, audio hypnosis makes it easier for you to do the things you need to do to manifest your dream body.
How to use self-hypnosis for weight loss manifestation
Now that you know how audio hypnosis can help you lose weight, let’s dive into how to use it for the best results.
Here’s what I recommend:
- Find a quiet, comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
- Listen to a weight loss hypnosis recording.
- Follow the instructions in the recording.
- Repeat every day.
- Stay consistent with your good habits.
Where can I find the best hypnosis audio?
You can find many free and excellent hypnosis MP3s on the internet, or you can purchase one from a reputable source.
Lucky for you, my friends over at Hypnosis Downloads have a FREE “Exercise Motivator” hypnosis that I personally have used to motivate myself to work out, and thus, lose weight.
You can get yours here free of charge and get started today!
Is weight loss hypnosis dangerous?
No, self-hypnosis is not dangerous. Nothing is really happening to you that you should be afraid of.
You are in complete control the entire time and can come out of the trance at any time.
The most important thing to understand is that hypnosis only works if you allow it to.
All the things you may have seen on TV about people doing silly or embarrassing things while hypnotized are simply sensationalized interpretations of what really goes on.
If you have a desire and willingness to make the changes that hypnosis will help you make, you’ll make those changes.
If you’re resistant to these changes, hypnosis won’t work for you.
So no, hypnosis is not dangerous at all.
How long does it take weight loss hypnosis to work?
Weight loss hypnosis can begin to work immediately if you understand what changes to expect.
Like I said before, it won’t magically melt body fat off of your body. So if you’re waiting around for that you’ll be waiting a long time.
However, when I first used the free “Exercise Motivator” hypnosis I told you about, I noticed a change in my mood and outlook literally right away.
Not only did my mood and outlook about my weight loss journey improve, but I also experienced the other amazing changes:
- I found myself moving around more
- I actually went to the gym 4x per week thereafter (up from zero before the hypnosis)
- I ate significantly better (not perfect, but MUCH healthier than before)
- Within the first month I was down 10 pounds, then went on to lose 30 more in the following months.
So in my experience, I’d say that weight loss hypnosis begins working right away.
Then, the more you stick with it, the stronger your results will be.
Keep in mind that everyone is different and you may not experience the same dramatic results as I did. But with audio hypnosis, you’re sure to see some positive changes in your weight loss journey, no matter what.
Weight loss hypnosis tips and tricks
So now you know a little bit about how weight loss hypnosis works, and how to use it for the best results.
Here are some final tips and tricks to keep in mind:
1) Be patient – like with anything else, results from hypnosis won’t happen overnight. Stick with it for a few weeks (or even months) to see the best results.
2) Follow the instructions in the recording carefully – this is important so that you get the most out of your hypnosis experience.
3) Be open to change – if you’re not open to making changes, hypnosis probably won’t work for you.
4) Expect the best – think positive and have faith that hypnosis will help you reach your goals.
Final thoughts on weight loss hypnosis
I hope this article has helped you understand a little bit more about how to use weight loss hypnosis for the best results.
Remember, be patient, follow the instructions, and expect great things!
Then, you’re sure to see some amazing changes in your journey to manifest the body you’ve always wanted.
Oh and by the way…
Don’t forget to download your FREE “Exercise Motivator” hypnosis audio!
It’s the fastest and easiest way to get started with a reputable hypnosis guide – and you have nothing to lose – but a fresh new body and attitude to gain!
More weight loss manifestation ideas
- My 50-Pound Weight Loss Manifestation Success Story
- How To Use The 369 Method To Manifest Weight Loss
- A Simple Water Manifestation Technique For Weight Loss