While it’s true that you simply can’t escape the scientific truth that you must burn more calories than you eat to lose weight, I want to let you in on a little secret.
Keeping a positive mindset is critical to your success on your weight loss journey.
When you’re overweight or obese in a society that constantly bombards you with images of the opposite, it’s all too easy to spend way too much time focusing on the negatives.
Not feeling good enough, believe if you could just lose xx pounds, suddenly you’ll have no life problems and a world of opportunity will open up to you.
Feeling like if you look a certain way, then you suddenly become more deserving of some of the better experiences and things in life.
Whether you’d like to admit it or not, the way you talk to yourself about your body affects everything.
Think of it like this — if you start your day admiring yourself, feeling confident about the things your body can do, and the things you love about yourself… don’t you think you’ll have a better time than if you look in the mirror with disgust for the person staring back at you?
But how do you create a positive mindset for weight loss?
Today, I’m going to show you exactly how!
What If You Could Lose Weight Naturally?
The Smoothie Diet is my top-secret weight loss blaster that I absolutely swear by if you want to lose weight and feel lighter as soon as possible.
It is effective on its own, but when combined with daily positive affirmations and other weight loss manifestation tools, it transforms you into an epic fat-burning machine!
The Smoothie Diet and daily positive weight loss affirmations are two of the most effective weight-loss methods I’ve ever encountered.
The Smoothie Diet is supposed to last 21 days, but I lost five pounds in the first few days, ten pounds in my first week, and it just snowballed from there.
What would you do with the extra energy you have when you’re lighter on your feet with less weight to carry around?
How would you spend the extra time in your day when you no longer have to worry about what to eat to feel your best and release those extra pounds?
With a few clicks of a button, you can download the Smoothie Diet plan and get everything you need: a grocery list, simple tasty smoothie recipes, a specific meal plan, and tips to maximize your results so you don’t get lost or confused about what to do and when.
The best part is that there is a money-back guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose by giving it a shot (except 10-20 pounds of extra weight you couldn’t get rid of before!)
But I’ll let you in on a little secret: check the price and if it’s under $50, buy it right away!
I made the mistake of hesitating, and as a result, the price increased on me! I ended up paying around $70 for it (well worth it…)
But why should you pay more if you don’t have to?
You want to lighten your body mass, not your bank account, right?
Check the price and order your copy so you can start your transformation as soon as tomorrow, and be ten pounds lighter in a week.
You’ll feel so proud of yourself!
How To Use Positive Affirmations For Weight Loss
If you don’t know what to do with this list of affirmations for weight loss, here are four ideas for how to get started!
1- Say Them Out Loud To Yourself
A technique popularized by the late Louise Hay, known as mirror work, involves stating positive affirmations while you look at yourself in the mirror. If you spend just a few minutes each morning or night working on this technique, you’ll see great results!
2- Meditate Using Positive Affirmations for Weight Loss
Simply choose weight loss affirmations and treat them like a weight-loss mantra.
That means you repeat it over and over in your head while focusing on your breath.
This is really effective if you do it while working out.
I like doing it sometimes while practising yoga.
3- Write Your Weight Loss Affirmations In A Journal
Writing positive weight loss affirmations in your daily journal or tracker is the perfect way to reap the benefits.
When losing weight, it’s always a good idea to track your thoughts, progress, diet, and exercise anyway.
Creating a daily habit of writing affirmations to lose weight only intensifies your results!
4- Posting Positive Affirmations On Sticky Notes
Write your weight loss affirmations on post-it notes and stick them in places where you’re likely to see them. Like on your bathroom mirror or on your fridge.
5- Subliminal Affirmations
If none of the above options suits you, you might like to try subliminal affirmations!
Subliminal affirmations are recorded affirmations played at a very low sound, underneath soothing music or ambient sound. That way, your conscious mind hears just the music, while your subconscious mind processes the positive affirmations!
A huge benefit here is that you can basically manifest on auto-pilot! Play your subliminal affirmations while working out, doing chores, or even sleeping. It’s one of the easiest ways to get started using affirmations.
To try it out totally free, download the “Lose Weight Fast” subliminal affirmation and see how you like it!
100+ Positive Weight Loss Affirmations
- I completely and fully love and accept myself.
- I enjoy a strong mind-body connection.
- Everyday I grow more in love with my body.
- I am grateful for all my body does for me.
- I am free of guilt from poor dietary habits of the past.
- My health improves each and every day.
- I enjoy nourishing, healthy foods.
- I am constantly shrinking in size each day.
- Healing is occurring in my mind, body and soul.
- I release any guilt I hold around food.
- I feel incredibly sexy at my natural weight of ____ pounds.
- My body is my sanctuary.
- I feel my fat cells shrinking by the minute.
- I can feel my body sliding into my size ___ jeans.
- Losing weight is so easy for me.
- I am fully in control of my appetite.
- I am in total control of my food choices.
- Every cell in my body is vibrant and strong.
- I have full capacity to create healthy habits.
- I enjoy eating slowly to experience my meals.
- My desire for unhealthy foods is diminishing daily.
- I release excess weight from my body.
- I am the perfect weight for my height.
- Keeping fit brings so much joy to my life.
- I have fun expending energy through movement.
- I am capable of reaching my weight loss goals.
- My metabolism is speedy and efficient.
- I love the nourishment of high vibration foods.
- My digestive system flows effortlessly.
- I release temptation to eat to excess.
- I love what I see when I look in the mirror.
- My curves make me so unique.
- I dress in a manner that accentuates my features.
- I am confident in my appearance.
- My dream body is the body I inhabit.
- I love improving my physical fitness.
- I am so beautiful.
- I love being slim and healthy.
- I am here to stay at this perfect weight.
- I am a naturally thin person.
- Food is my friend, not my enemy.
- I can easily say “no thank you” when offered unhealthy food.
- My entire life revolves around eating clean healthy foods that nourish me and make me feel great.
- My healthy eating habits are here to stay.
- I easily say “no” to desserts, junk foods, and other unhealthy snacks.
- I am thankful that I have attracted the right friends who support good health practices in my life.
- I attract new friends with similar health goals all the time.
- I lose weight easily, one pound at a time.
- I choose to live in a body I love.
- I naturally adopt new habits in order for me to lose weight.
- Learning about my body and my health is so much fun!
- I feel good knowing that I am eating well every single day.
- Eating healthy has become second nature to me, just as breathing.
- I am doing all the right things to keep my weight in check.
- I am wasting no energy on food cravings that simply do not exist.
- My body is shrinking every single day.
- I feel more alive, energetic, and healthy than ever!
- The healthier I eat, the easier it gets.
- I am worth the time it takes to eat healthy and exercise.
- Losing weight is a natural side effect of eating right.
- I deserve to feel happy, healthy, fit and beautiful!
- My meals are always made with the highest quality foods available.
- I am deeply in love with myself at every size.
- My appetite is perfectly regulated.
- I feel the weight gently falling off of me each week.
- I am effortlessly achieving my perfect weight!
- I am filled with self-confidence, energy, and positivity when I’m eating healthy.
- Eating right feels great!
- It’s so easy finding awesome foods full of nutrition that make me feel great!
- The more fresh air I breathe during physical activity, the better I feel.
- I am filled with a sense of peace knowing that I eat healthy.
- I’m so proud of my weight loss!
- My favorite clothing size is number ____.
- The more time I spend exercising, the easier losing weight becomes.
- I am so happy to lose weight so easily now!
- Exercise comes naturally to me because staying active makes me feel good.
- I am actively excited about eating healthy each and every day.
- I love seeing my hard work pay off.
- I am vibrant!
- My energy level is fantastic.
- I have so much energy I feel like my head might explode!
- Exercising feels amazing on my body.
- Being active makes me feel light and free.
- I feel confident in my own skin.
- My weight loss is easy, natural, and effortless.
- Exercising makes me feel so great about myself.
- I am extremely proud of all the hard work I have put into losing weight.
- It feels good knowing that all of my hard work is paying off.
- One day at a time, one pound at a time, I love how quickly and easily I shed weight now!
- My body is changing so fast it’s almost unbelievable!
- I can pass up junk food because I prefer different foods, now.
- The more active I am, the easier it gets to release fat from my body.
- I am very blessed to have had such an easy weight loss journey.
- I feel inspired because I am losing weight quickly, easily and naturally.
- Eating well is so much easier now that I know how to do it right!
- It’s very easy for me to push away food that doesn’t serve me anymore.
- I enjoy getting dressed in the morning because my clothes fit me better!
- I love living at my perfect weight.
- My body looks great naked!!
- The more time I spend eating healthy foods each day, the easier it gets. The healthier I get, the more weight I lose!
- All of my hard work will pay off many times over as years go by.
- I am beautiful, strong, and healthy NOW!!
- I am a walking inspiration to everyone around me.
- I look forward to staying fit for the rest of my life!
- It is so easy being healthy and eating right all of the time.
- My body takes nutrition in very easily because I am naturally thin now.
- The more active I am, the easier losing weight becomes.
- I love having such a fast metabolism that keeps my energy high all day long!
- I feel great knowing that this process will only get easier as time goes by.
- The better shape my body is in, the happier it makes me.
- It feels amazing finding out that losing weight is this simple.
Final Thoughts On Positive Affirmations
Weight loss affirmations can be incredibly powerful tools to help you improve your health and trim your body, yes. But equally as important — they help you to love and accept your body as it already is.
Hopefully this list of affirmations for losing weight will help you move closer to obtaining the body of your dreams.
Don’t forget to check out The Smoothie Diet because if you’re truly serious about achieving your body goals as quickly as possible, it’s the #1 resource to help you get there.