This is a blog post about money mindset journal prompts and how you can use them to enhance your financial future with the law of attraction.
What Goes In A Money Mindset Journal?
Your money mindset journal will have thoughts, ideas, and answers to questions that get at the core of your beliefs, values, interests, quirks, and even your faults, too.
The goal is to dig deep and get you to come face-to-face with what you believe about money, so you can tweak it to work more in your favor!
To help you get started on your journey toward manifesting more money, I’m sharing this list of money manifesting journal prompts.
How To Use Money Journal Prompts
Before I give you the prompts, let’s go over how you should use them.
The truth is there’s no right or wrong way to do it. You can go in any order and do this over any amount of time that feels right for you.
You can start working on your money mindset from so many different areas. Trust me; I know how easy it is to feel overwhelmed.
While tackling one of these prompts every day may sound like a good idea, in theory, it’s not that easy.
If you’re already working through other money manifesting techniques like writing a daily gratitude journal, reciting daily affirmations, practicing creative visualizations, creating vision boards, etc… you probably don’t have time to add a separate money mindset journal into the mix, too.
So you may want to commit to working on it a few days a week. Or once on Sundays as part of your plan to prepare for the week ahead.
Just make sure you establish a habit that you can stick to.
50 Journal Prompts For Money Manifestation
- What are four money manifestations (or financial achievements) that you’re grateful for right now?
- Where do you see your relationship with money in 6 months? One year? Five years? Ten years?
- What do you most enjoy about your current financial situation?
- Is there anything in life that you need help regarding your money? What do you need? Who could you ask?
- When’s the last time you encountered a new opportunity to manifest more money?
- What do you need more of in your life?
- What do you need less of in your life?
- Pick five words to describe your attitude toward money.
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received when it comes to money?
- What’s the best piece of money advice you’ve ever received – that you didn’t take?
- Describe one of your most memorable experiences surrounding money.
- What is your most profitable talent, trait or skill?
- Who are you most thankful for in your life and why?
- What financial advice would you, today, give to yourself five years ago?
- If your future self could give you three pieces of money advice, what would it be?
- Do you compare your financial situation to anyone else’s? Are you jealous? Why?
- Is there something that could make you more money, yet you’re avoiding getting started because of fear?
- What can you do today to make it better than yesterday?
- If you’ve made money mistakes that you still regret to this day, what did you learn from them?
- What do you value most in life?
- What are your biggest goals right now?
- How are you moving toward achieving your biggest goals?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
- What thing would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- Describe your perfect day in great detail.
- What are three of your favorite affirmations or mantras? If you don’t have any, create some.
- How do you practice financial self-care? How do you care for and respect your money?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- What issue from your past is holding you back from attracting more money?
- Which types of things do you find annoying with respect to money?
- What activities brought you joy and made you feel alive as a child?
- What activities bring you joy and make you feel alive? Do they require large amounts of money?
- Where would you go on your dream vacation if money wasn’t an object?
- Who do you look up to as a role model, and why?
- What’s your ideal way to generate income? Your dream job?
- What word would you use to describe yourself, and why?
- How did your darkest moments in life influence your current financial situation?
- Set a three-minute timer and write whatever comes to mind.
- Describe one toxic person, thing, or habit that you need to let go of to boost your income.
- In what areas of your life not related to money, would you like to see change or growth that might lead to more money flowing your way?
- Are you happy with where you live? If not, what would you prefer?
- What do you believe in?
- If you knew you were going to die in exactly 30 days, how would you live your life?
- What brings you the most peace?
- How do you contribute to the good of the world? If you had unlimited money, would this change?
- What stresses you out the most?
- Are you being true to yourself and living authentically? Why or why not?
- How do you enjoy spending your free time? Would this change if you had unlimited money?
- How do you express your love for others? Would this change with more money?
- When in life did you have the strongest relationship with your money?
Are you ready to supercharge your law of attraction manifesting powers?
If so, you’ll be blown away by what the science of Numerology can reveal about where you are in your life!
That’s right, your personal birth date, regardless of what month you were born, can reveal unbelievable amounts of highly personalized information about your unique personality.
Decode your unique secret messages and discover how to unlock your unlimited manifesting potential now with your free personalized report!
Click HERE to learn what the science says about you and the law of attraction using only your Name and Birth Date.