This is your complete guide to using a little-known manifestation method called the “mirror technique” or the “mirror method.” It’s the perfect ritual for beginners because you most likely have a mirror at home that you can use in complete privacy. Read on to discover the step-by-step method for using a mirror to manifest your wildest dreams.
How To Manifest With The Mirror Technique
No products found.
This little-known yet highly effective manifesting technique is called “mirror work”.
What is it exactly, you ask?
Well, the mirror technique involves using affirmations that you say out loud while looking at your own reflection in the mirror.
You don’t have to use positive affirmations exclusively, however.
You can say pretty much whatever you want, but you direct these positive statements to your reflection and essentially shower yourself with high-vibrational energy.
Why Does The Law of Attraction Mirror Technique Work?
Using mirror work helps with the law of attraction so well because it engages your subconscious mind.
When you tap into your subconscious mind while bathing yourself in positive thoughts and statements, the results are much more powerful that simply writing or stating them while your attention is elsewhere.
Additionally, you are flooded with so many negative messages all day long – even when you’re unaware.
Take advertisements, for example.
The core principle behind ads is to tell you that something is wrong with you, you need fixing, and [insert product here] can do it for you.
How many times a day do you see ads? On TV, on the radio, in your social media feed, magazines, newspapers, billboards, on the sides of busses and on park benches.
24/7, society tells you that you aren’t enough. You don’t have enough, you don’t measure up, and you don’t look right.
No wonder you have trouble manifesting positive things with the law of attraction!
You are predisposed to failure.
Feeding yourself uplifting messages that affirm your worthwhile gazing at your reflection in the mirror is a powerful cure to these unfortunate circumstances.
Tips For Using The Mirror Technique
Before we go, we’d like to share these tips for getting the most out of mirror work.
- Don’t worry about perfection. You can’t get this wrong. Simply consciously and intentionally speaking love and light to yourself is enough.
- Try to make a habit of doing your mirror work first thing every single morning. Spending just three minutes on it can transform your entire life.
- Talking to yourself conversationally is good enough. But if you want to manifest something specific, choose positive affirmations that support your intentions.
- Speaking aloud carries more weight and power, but some mirror work is better than none. If you must be quiet so nobody hears you, try to whisper or at least move your mouth even if you’re silent.
Try The 21-Day Mirror Work Program
No products found.
Are you ready to accelerate your law of attraction manifesting success?
If so, you’ll be blown away by what the late Louise Hay has created in her book, 21-Day Mirror Work.
In just minutes a day, guided mirror work prompts take you on a journey of self-discovery that will completely transform your thoughts and beliefs on a subconscious level. That’s right, in just 21 days you can completely overhaul your entire life, regardless of where you are today.
Imagine going from single, bored, and lonely to effortlessly attracting potential dates and love interests, seemingly out of nowhere.
What would it be like to start to love your slimmer, healthier body without tons of additional effort?
How would you spend windfalls of extra cash after struggling so hard with your income?
Discover your true potential in just 21 days and instantly download your copy of Mirror Work.
Click HERE to start your transformation.
Try These Manifesting Rituals Next:
- How To 10x Your Manifesting Power With Subliminal Messages
- How To Use Crystals For Manifesting Your Dreams (Crystal Healing for Beginners)
- Angel Numbers 111 – 999 & What They Mean For Manifesting (Numerology)