This is a blog post about law of attraction journal prompts and how you can use them to manifest your desires. You’ll learn how to use them for manifesting money, love, spiritual development, or anything else you want into your life.
Manifestation Journaling Is Simple
I don’t know about you, but one of the fastest ways I’ve found to help manifest money, love, and success into my life has been through using two magical things we all have at our disposal – a pen and paper!
Here on Manifest Like Whoa!, I’m pretty passionate about sharing some of my favorite manifesting games, tricks, and ideas to help you have fun while using the law of attraction to get what you crave and deserve out of life.
But I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – it’s not the big, long rituals that will help you manifest the most change.
It’s the small stuff you commit to on a daily basis that helps the law of attraction work for you, boo!
That’s why I like to think of my pen as a magic wand, and you should, too!
How best to use a pen and paper to create your dream life?
Journaling, of course!
Today I’m going to share some of the best manifesting journal prompts with you, so you, too, can create a little more magic in your life.
And even better? I’ve included a FREE downloadable PDF of journal prompts for you to print out at the bottom of this page!
How Often Should You Journal For Manifesting?
One of the questions I get most is how to do journaling right for manifestation.
Some experts say as long as you have a regular, consistent journaling practice, you’re good to go.
But I’m going to keep it 100% with you and let you in on what I believe will be the most effective – you should build a practice of doing it every single day!
It may sound tedious at first, but believe me, it’s not.
You don’t have to spend more than a couple of minutes reflecting and writing if you don’t want to.
You can even try one of these cool manifesting journal ideas to switch up HOW you journal!
No matter how you work it, it really works!
Why Is The Best Way To Manifest With Journal Prompts?
The reason manifestation journaling works so well is that it pulls you out of any stressful, negative state and gets you to do two things.
First, it helps you clarify your intentions.
One of the top rules to manifesting is that you need crystal clear intentions.
Because look… how many times do you think you want something because it sounds good, only to realize that it may not truly be for you?
Maybe you see on TV or even see some people in your circle living fancy, flashy lives and you think you should try to manifest those things. But deep down inside you may be a more laid back, comfy, low-key type of chick.
Your road to manifesting is just as much about getting to know yourself better as it is about acquiring all the juicy things.
Journaling every day on a variety of quality topics will get you there lickety-split!
The second reason daily manifestation journaling works so well is that it’s really hard not to visualize the outcomes you’re writing about, as you answer the prompts.
Think about it…
When I say “describe your dream vacation,” when you start to tell me about it, you are already creating both a mental and emotional image of what this vacation will bring you.
You’re already thinking of where it is, how it looks, how it feels, what fun you expect to have, how relaxing it will be. Right?
Imagine establishing a habit of doing this every single day.
You can see just how much better your life will be if you flood yourself with these types of thoughts, can you not?
Do yourself a favor, journal every day.
To start, I recommend picking one prompt each day just before bed.
That’s what I’ve done for years now, and I promise – it works!
50 Law Of Attraction & Manifestation Journal Prompts
Okay, so are you ready now?
Grab your notebook and a pen, and get started with these journal prompts tonight!
Commit to doing one each day for fifty days and I promise your life will be completely different.
Manifesting Journal Ideas & Prompts #1-10
- When you think of manifesting, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
- Why are you interested in the law of attraction?
- Do you have any doubts about the law of attraction?
- What are your limiting beliefs?
- Write down reasons for your limiting beliefs.
- What are 3 of your biggest, long-term life goals?
- What are 3 of your smaller, short-term life goals?
- Who would you be if you could be someone else?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- If you had unlimited money, what type of house would you buy?
Manifestation Journal Prompts #11-20
- When you see yourself driving in your dream car, what kind of car is it?
- List some of your biggest priorities in life?
- What are you the most grateful for in your life?
- What are some amazing things you have already accomplished?
- Who in your life is most important to you?
- Talk about how grateful you are for your pets.
- What is one of your favorite memories? Why do you think it’s a favorite?
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is money and abundance?
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is love?
- From 1-10, how important is building stronger friendships?
Manifesting Journal Prompts #21-30
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is being more successful?
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is it to find your purpose in life?
- Spend a few minutes visualizing your IDEAL life, then write about what you experienced.
- What do you think is one of your biggest challenges with the law of attraction?
- Talk about something you tried to manifest, that didn’t come to you.
- Talk about something you tried to manifest, that DID come to you.
- Try to list 10 intentions related to what you want to manifest.
- How many things are you trying to manifest right now?
- Write down everything you want in life in stream of consciousness style.
- Imagine you are your highest level self – career, body, health, relationships, lifestyle. How is it different from who you are right now?
Manifesting Journal Prompts #31-40
- Write down 10 personality traits you love about yourself.
- List ten physical traits you love about yourself.
- Write down any 10 things you love and admire about yourself.
- Write down how and why you are worthy of love and friendship.
- What are your thoughts on money?
- How do you feel about your physical health right now?
- How do you feel about your mental health right now?
- Morning exercise – Write down a script of how you want your day to go.
- Night exercise – Write down a script of how you wish your day would have gone.
- Make a list of negative thoughts or feelings you have, then flip them around into something positive.
Manifesting Journal Prompts #41-50
- Try meditation breathing exercises for 5 minutes, then write down your desires.
- What is your deepest, most burning desire right at this moment?
- What is something that tends to take over your thoughts whenever you try to meditate?
- On a scale of 1-10, how hopeful are you about the law of attraction?
- What has inspired you to manifest something into your life?
- What do you feel is holding you back from living your dream life?
- Write about your anxiety, and what causes you the most fearful, anxious thoughts.
- Write ONLY positive things today in your journal. Nothing but positive, optimistic, loving thoughts.
- If you could pick just one motivation for wanting to manifest more in your life, what would it be?
- How have your desires changed over the years?
10 Manifestation Journal Prompts For Love
While general manifestation & law of attraction journal prompts are great for helping you manifest an overall improved quality of life, sometimes getting more specific will help you even more. Here are ten journal prompts to help you use the law of attraction to manifest the romantic relationship of your dreams.
- Describe your ideal romantic relationship in vivid detail.
- List the qualities you find desirable in your perfect romantic partner.
- Write three of your favorite positive affirmations for love. (If you don’t know any, find some and write them down!)
- How does your ideal romantic partner make you feel inside?
- In what ways can you be a good romantic partner?
- What makes you feel most loved and adored in a relationship?
- Do you have any baggage from past relationships that you need to release?
- What do you think is holding you back from having the loving relationship you desire?
- Are you holding on to any ideals (maybe from movies) about what love should look like? Are these harmful?
- In what ways do you show the Universe that you are ready to manifest the love you desire?
5 Law of Attraction Journal Prompts To Get Your Ex Back
Next, while you can use the manifestation journal prompts for love to manifest your ex back, I wanted to give you some specific writing prompts that can help you create the energy you need to surround your situation.
I want to let you in on a little secret… these journal prompts work really well when you have clear intentions.
I know it can get a little weird when you’ve been dumped and you still want them back.
Your friends probably tell you you’re better off without them, and sometimes you wonder if they’re right.
But deep down inside, you know the two of you are meant to be.
Well, if there is any doubt in your mind, you’ll have so much trouble manifesting your ex back!
Your energy will be off and the wires will get crossed.
It just won’t work!
So before you work on these journal prompts, take a quick minute to focus on the questions you have about your ex.
And once you have clarity, THEN focus on these journaling prompts to manifest your ex back:
- My relationship with _______ is so much better now than before because… (focus on the good aspects of the relationship.)
- Ever since _______ and I have gotten back together, my life has been so…
- Now that _______ has come back into my life, I feel so…
- I was so happy when ______ came into my life by (write a creative, detailed description about one way you might get back together.)
- One of the things I love most about my refreshed relationship with ______ is that we…
Exactly How Does Manifestation Journaling Help?
Someone asked me a while ago via e-mail what types of things have I manifested over the years.
It’s not something I think about all that much, but listing out some of the things to her, my heart swelled with joy.
I went from being broke, drinking too much, eating poorly, having some negative health issues, low self-esteem, living in a not-so-good neighborhood and more, to living in my dream home in my dream neighborhood, married to a KING of a man, having a beautiful, silly, loving baby boy, dramatically improved health, dream car, vacations all over the world, etc… and so much of all that started with one daily practice of manifestation journaling!
Now I won’t lie and say within 30 or 50 days of starting journaling all these dream lifestyle things happened. The changes that you see in the beginning may be subtle at first, but that doesn’t mean they
While it can happen that fast (I have a friend who got dumped in February and was happily married to someone brand new by September, pregnant by December lol)… sometimes it doesn’t.
But that doesn’t mean it’s not working!
RELATED: How To Write A Manifestation List To Activate the Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction Manifestation Journaling Can Take Time To Work
It could take days, months or year, but remember that it’s incremental baby steps of progress, growth and change along the way that helps you climb the ladder to success.
Another way to think of it is like this…
For the small effort of tuning in with your higher self every day…
If you do this and it works, in a few weeks, months, or years you could possibly be so far ahead.
But if you don’t do this, it definitely won’t work!
And the time will have passed anyway and you’ll never know your full potential.
I believe wholeheartedly that when we decide we are worth the effort, time, and commitment, the Universe responds in kind and starts to deliver on our desires.
So, give it a try!
Commit to 50 days of manifestation journaling.
Try it out and see how it goes!
More Journal Prompts
- 11 Shadow Work Journal Prompts To Clear Your Energy For Manifesting
- 5 Unique Manifestation Journal Ideas for Law of Attraction Success
- 50 Money Mindset Journaling Prompts For Abundance
- 11 Journal Prompts for Manifesting Love and Romance (LOA for Love)
- How To Start A Manifestation Journal (+ FREE Planner)