If you’ve spent any time learning about or practicing manifestation, you may have stumbled across the idea of “inspired action.” But what is it and how does it work?
It’s really a simple concept, but it can be challenging to put it into practice in real life if you’ve never done it before.
So here’s everything you need to know about taking inspired action to manifest your biggest goals and dreams!
What is inspired action?
Have you ever noticed that you can have a great idea, but it never seems to go anywhere?
Or when you ask the Universe to help you manifest a goal – like losing weight – but it seems to fall flat?
This is because simply having an idea or asking the Universe to help you out and then sitting back and waiting for results isn’t enough; you need to take action.
And inspired action is the bridge between thought and reality.
It’s the bridge between asking and receiving.
Inspired action occurs when you tap into your intuition and subtle energy around you that inspires you to do things just a tad bit differently than before.
An example of taking inspired action
As an example, let’s use the situation of manifesting weight loss.
You can ask the Universe to help you lose weight and even visualize what that looks like for yourself.
But if you don’t take any action on it, nothing will happen.
However, if you follow the proper steps to whatever your chosen manifestation method may be, then pay close attention to gentle nudges or energetic shifts that you experience, you will find that you naturally and automatically want to do things that bring you closer to your goal.
For example, maybe you’ll suddenly want to take a walk in the park instead of watching television.
Or, you’ll find yourself choosing healthier food options and wanting to incorporate more fruits and veggies into your diet.
These are all signs that you’ve tapped into the power of inspired action and are actively taking steps toward manifesting the life you desire!
How do I take inspired action?
Taking inspired action is actually easier than it sounds.
The key is really to slow down and pay attention to what’s going on inside of and around you.
When you create your goals, take a few moments to sit with them and visualize what it would feel like to have already achieved them.
Then throughout the day, tune in to how you’re feeling – both mentally and physically – and be mindful of any thoughts or ideas that come up.
A big problem many people have with manifestation is that they are so out of tune with themselves.
You can’t expect to receive guidance from the Universe that will make your manifestation journey any easier if you’re not even aware of your feelings and thoughts.
Awareness is the key to everything.
With awareness your intuition can speak to you, and that will clue you in as to what actions you need to take to manifest your goal.
How your intuition speaks
Your intuition helps you tap into the wisdom of the universe and make decisions that are aligned with your values and goals.
Many people describe intuition as a “gut feeling” or “inner knowing” that guides them.
You can think of intuition as a kind of inner compass that helps you navigate through life.
Just as a compass points you in the direction you need to go, your intuition points you toward actions and choices that align with your values and goals.
Here are a few ways you can tap into your intuition and take inspired action:
- Spend time in nature. Nature is an excellent source of inspiration and calming energy. Spending time outdoors can help you clear your mind and become more mindful of subtle shifts in energy and feelings that will guide you toward inspired action.
- Meditate or visualize. When you meditate, it helps to quiet the mind and tune into your inner wisdom. Visualization is another great tool for connecting with your intuition – simply close your eyes and imagine the scenario of already achieving your goals.
- Journal or write down your thoughts. Writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you gain clarity, as well as become more aware of the subtle shifts that are occurring inside of you.
- Listen to your body. Pay attention to how your body feels in any given moment – is it tense, relaxed, energized, or lethargic? Your physical sensations can be a great source of information that will guide you toward inspired action.
- Pay attention to your dreams. Dreams can provide valuable insight and guidance, so if you find yourself dreaming about a particular situation or activity, pay attention to it – it may be the Universe’s way of telling you something important! By taking inspired action and tuning into your intuition, you can create amazing changes in your life. The key is to be aware of
Remember, your intuition is always with you, and it’s always ready to guide you toward the best decisions for you.
Trust yourself and listen to your inner wisdom, and you’ll be well on your way to taking inspired action to achieve even your biggest goals and dreams!
Frequently asked questions
Now that you know how to take inspired action, here are some frequently asked questions about this topic.
1- What does it mean to take inspired action?
Taking inspired action means making decisions and taking steps that align with your values, goals, and intuition. It’s a way of tapping into the energy of the universe to manifest your desired outcomes.
2- How can I tell if my action is inspired or not?
The best way to tell is to tune into your intuition and inner wisdom. Pay attention to how your body feels and what thoughts come up for you when you’re considering a particular course of action. If it feels right, then it’s likely an inspired action.
3- When should I take inspired action?
You can take inspired action whenever you feel called to do so. It’s beneficial to pay attention to your intuition and make decisions that are aligned with your values and goals. Taking small steps consistently will help you manifest the life of your dreams!
4- What if I don’t know what inspired action to take?
If you’re feeling uncertain about which direction to go in, it may help to do something that helps you reconnect with your intuition. Spend time in nature, meditate or visualize, journal or write down your thoughts, listen to your body, and pay attention to your dreams – these are all great ways to help you reconnect with your inner wisdom and take inspired action.
Taking inspired action is a powerful way to create the life of your dreams. The key is to trust yourself and listen to your intuition, guiding you toward the best decisions.
By taking small steps consistently and following the nudges of your inner wisdom, you’ll be well on your way to achieving even the loftiest goals!
Best of luck, and let me know how it goes!
Read these manifestation ideas next
- 5 Unique Manifestation Journal Ideas for Law of Attraction Success
- 5 Ways To Release Doubt For Manifesting
- 8 Reasons Why The Law Of Attraction Isn’t Working For You (Video)